Monday, July 28, 2008

#4

Im back. It didnt take too long either. I just finished talking with Ashley. We have just recently discovered the invention of the webcam. We were both very impress on how well it worked so that was really fun being able to hang out with her and see her face and also to see Daisy (our dog). Basically spent about 2 hours talking to her today so that ate up a lot of time.

I have had a little bit of jet lag the last two nights. Monday morning I was up at 2:30AM and stayed awake until last night so yesterday was a long day. It was good that I didnt take a nap though because I was able to sleep until about 5:30 this morning which doesnt sound like much but I got 8 hours of continuous sleep which was nice.

Yesterday night we did some fast work at the pool. I went a couple of 50s at my race tempo and went some pretty good times so I am starting to get excited. Only 10 more days. Wow coming fast. Today is going to be pretty boring just sitting around the hotel since we are supposed to be resting. We will be able to go on a drive through safari tomorrow night. I am pretty excited for that and hopefully I will get some good pictures to put up for you guys to see. I didnt mention this but we saw about 10 monkeys Sunday when leaving the pool so I think the safari should have some really interesting animals along the way. We will see and I will keep you posted on any pictures that I take. Later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all having an "Olympic Experience" because of your Blog. Thanks!
God Bless!
~Grandma G.

Anonymous said...

Your are getting better every blog. Keep 'em coming. Dad

Anonymous said...

What's up Redneck? We're enjoying your blog. Keep it coming and kick some butt over there would you!!!

Oh yeah, don't touch the monkey's they lick themselves more than dogs!

KK Hagler said...

Just discovered the webcam?! Untrue. I got to see your pretty little face in the background just about every day yall were in England/Italy, with you on the phone with Ashley, saying "Hey Buddy!" ha. We are loving keeping up with you over there! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
~KK

Anonymous said...

this is just the best and I love reading your experiences- we are all looking forward to hearing more! love aunt minda